Slim enough to fit under-seat or any other hide away location, the Z8150V2 is an 8″ Slim Active Bass Enclosure which offers a quick and easy way to add a high-powered subwoofer solution to your audio system. The integrated amplifier in the subwoofer features both subsonic and low pass crossovers, and a control for adjusting the input sensitivity from 0.2V to 6V. Both high level (speaker level) and low level (RCA type) inputs are present, making the Z8150V2 a universal solution for use with any head unit or other input source. For further flexibility, a variable bass boost control has been included with the Z8150V2, allowing you to control the subwoofer from the front seat.
Z8150V2 Product features:
- MOSFET PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Soft turn-on circuit u Remote turn-on/turn-off circuit
- Variable input gain control
- Variable low and subsonic crossovers
- Variable bass boost (0 to 18dB)
- Variable phase (0 to 180 degree)
- RCA low level & high level inputs
- Auto Power On: ON/OFF
- LED power & protection indicators
- Remote subwoofer level control
Why choose Phoenix Gold:
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
Follow us on social media here