Introducing the MX600.4. This 600W 4-channel full-range Class D subcompact amplifier defies size constraints, proving that exceptional performance thrives in small packages. Delivering a blend of power, precision, and versatility without compromising on sound quality.
The MX600.4 is a 600W 4-Channel Full Range Class D Subcompact Amplifier engineered for vehicles where space is at a premium, like trucks, jeeps and sports cars. Proving that amazing things do come in small packages.
The MX600.4 stands out with its Class-D topology and design, making it an ideal fit for space-sensitive vehicle installations. Despite its compact build, this amplifier packs a punch, delivering 600 watts of efficient power to fuel your entire audio system.
Equipped with a remote bass controller, this amplifier allows convenient and seamless bass level adjustments from your listening position, featuring a sleek flush-mount knob for effortless installation. Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD) ensures even heat distribution across the chassis, increasing thermal efficiency and preventing hotspots.
The MX600.4 offers balanced/unbalanced inputs, ensuring flexibility in input matching and noise rejection from source signal components. Direct insert power and speaker terminals minimize resistance, enabling higher power transfer and increased efficiency.
Elevating its connectivity options, the MX600.4 supports high-level inputs via RCA (balanced/unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE, enhancing compatibility and ease of integration.
MX600.4 sets a new benchmark for compact amplifiers, merging innovation, efficiency, and uncompromising audio quality.
MX600.4 Product Specifications:
- Class-D Topology
- Small Footprint Chassis Design
- Robust Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade, High Current MOSFETs with high amperage capability and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included: Provides remote level control of bass from listening position. With a sleek flush-mount knob for ease of installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flow Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hotspots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs: Provides input matching flexibility for noise rejection from source signal components.
- Direct Insert Power and Speaker Terminals: Decreased resistance for higher power transfer and efficiency
- High level inputs via RCA (balances / unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE
Why choose Phoenix Gold:
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
Please see the latest Phoenix Gold news updates here