The GX800.4 is a 4 Channel Full Range Class D Amplifier designed to cover a multitude of installation needs. The GX800.4 is packed with the features and power you can expect from the Phoenix Gold brand. Included in the line are our proprietary PG quick connects for high current capability and reliability while delivering super clean and quick installations. The GX800.4 chassis has been optimized by utilizing BFD (Balanced Flow Dissipation) to keep the amplifier running cool when the music is hot.
GX800.4 Product Specifications:
- Audiophile Grade Full Range Class D – Precision Components and Op Amps used to increase sound quality and lower distortion
- High Pass and Low Pass Crossovers – Reduces the need for external processing which could lead to noise intrusion
- High-Level Input Capable – for Easy OEM Integration – Can accept input sources from most OEM radios(requires Stinger Xi2LINE)Selectable Balanced / Unbalanced Inputs – Matching input typesallow for the best possible signal transfer and the lowest noise
- Surface-Mount Component Technology – Precision manufacturing process provides reliability and strict quality control
- Multi-Input Selector – Allows amplifier to use signal from a pair of channels to drive multiple channels without adapters
- Proprietary PG Quick Connects – Enables high current transfer while increasing installation ease and serviceability
- Flush Mountable Bass Knob – Remote bass control for easy level adjustment paired with custom installation options for ergonomic placement
- Full Radiation Heat Sink – Computer aided design heat sink was created to utilize entire chassis for head dissipation while reducing amplifier size and lowering operating temperatures
- Rotatable Badge – Badge can be rotated to allow for increased custom installation mounting optionswhile retaining proper aesthetics
- Single Sided Control Panel – Increased installation speed, system adjustments, and mounting options with the use of single side amplifier controls and connections
- Onboard Short/Thermal/Impedance Protection – Designed for system reliability and fault protection from thermal overload, short circuits, and low impedance situations
Why choose Phoenix Gold:
Phoenix Gold exists to give you a car audio experience of musical realism that will have you questioning if you’re riding around in a music studio or are sitting in the front row of a rock concert. Our product line is the result of a continued dedication to our key values of performance, innovation, quality, and excellence, bringing you The Gold Standard in Sound.
Follow us on social media here